Misaki

The face expression AI is fun :D As you mentioned, some facial expressions seem to be difficult to recognize, like angry and fearful. However, just being able to recognize happiness, surprise and sadness seems to give me a lot more freedom!
I would definitely like to add facial expression animations to my model when it is possible to change the model's facial expression with the AI. (My understanding is that it is not possible to do that yet, but is it possible already?)
Misaki

Misaki

SilverStraw

Have you tried to lower the confident threshold for the harder facial expressions and raise the confident threshold for the easier facial expression?

This picture might help people understand what the AI is looking for when it tries to recognize facial expressions.

I would definitely like to add facial expression animations to my model when it is possible to change the model's facial expression with the AI. (My understanding is that it is not possible to do that yet, but is it possible already?)
Yes it should be possible.
SilverStraw

Misaki

Have you tried to lower the confident threshold for the harder facial expressions and raise the confident threshold for the easier facial expression?
Yes, but even when set threshold to 1, "angry" and "fearful" were not recognized well. As long as I've tried, "disgusted" is the most difficult to be recognized.
Yes it should be possible.
Oh, so could you tell me what animation name is required for each expression?
Misaki

Misaki

SilverStraw

Yes, but even when set threshold to 1, "angry" and "fearful" were not recognized well. As long as I've tried, "disgusted" is the most difficult to be recognized.
I might not have explained it well. The values should be between 0 and 1 where 1 makes it harder to trigger and 0 makes it easier to trigger. If you set those expressions to 1, then it makes it harder for the expressions to be recognized.
Oh, so could you tell me what animation name is required for each expression?
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. The current prototype is not ready yet for adding facial expression animations.
SilverStraw

Misaki

I might not have explained it well. The values should be between 0 and 1 where 1 makes it harder to trigger and 0 makes it easier to trigger. If you set those expressions to 1, then it makes it harder for the expressions to be recognized.
Ah, I see. Indeed, when I tried to set the threshold for "angry" to 0, my facial expression was often recognized as "angry" even if it is almost expressionless.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. The current prototype is not ready yet for adding facial expression animations.
I got it, so I'll try to add the animations when it is ready :)
Misaki

Misaki

skarasuko

Is there a guide on how to export correctly? I tried out a very big Spine file, but some images are completely black and shaped like their mesh. It would also be nice if this supports multiple skins as well.

Edit 1: I found out that this does not accept multiple pngs.
skarasuko

SilverStraw

@skarasuko Sorry you are having issues.
SilverStraw

skarasuko

SilverStraw ha scritto:@skarasuko Sorry you are having issues.
No worries at all. This is already feels very usable among most aspiring V-Tubers! The Spine Team should consider fast-tracking official support for this, because it's still the perfect time to be part of the market!
skarasuko

SilverStraw

Spine Vtuber Prototype

Update 1.1.3

* Separate error catching on Spine animation tracks.
* Allow "left eye open" Spine animation track to keyframe both eyes while detecting eye wink.
* Add wink threshold to determine the ease of detecting eye winks. Range from 0 ( easiest ) to 1 ( hardest ). Setting located in Model Settings > Single Value Properties > wink threshold. This property can be saved into and loaded from svp file.
* Fixed "brow raise" incorrect landmark tracking.

https://silverstraw.itch.io/spine-vtuber-prototype

Updated Spine Vtube Test Model for synchronizing both eyes on "left eye open" track and keyframe only the right eye on "right eye open" track.

https://silverstraw.itch.io/spine-vtube-test-model

Some ninja patching with the help of LustFire's bug catching.
SilverStraw

Torna a Showcase