I have most of the controls in place now, but some are still incomplete. I have controls for the eyes (pupils, iris, eyelashes, and eyebrows), jaw (jaw line, lips and swap-able mouth images for lip sync), ears, and the hair (which is also a seperate skin).
Here's her head tilt with bones (some parts are incorrectly moving since I'm currently making adjustments to weights).
Here's an example of her blinking.
I made some major corrections to the head tilt and more than doubled the max tilt distance (25 units to 55 units).
I also added in lip sync.
Didn't like the idea of using images for mouth movement and lip sync, so I made a bottom lip (temp art) that can make general mouth movements.
I also make a lot of minor improvements to the head rig overall.