I am looking for a 2D Character Animator to fill a role at Pixel Constructor LLC, working on their current main title in development, "Grumpy Witch", a Metroidvania made in Unity.
You can find our Steam Link here:
[EDIT: Hey Guys, because I've gotten a bunch of messages from folks using Google Translate, we require someone with a very good grasp of English, both Written and Spoken.]
Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- Ensuring Technical Consistency and Quality with Previous Animation Set
Additional Job Details:
- We're looking for between 15-40 Hours per Week of work to be done. (We may end up hiring multiple people if we need to).
- Work is done remotely and on your own time.
- Work is "For Hire", but anything you animate you are encouraged to put on your portfolio if you so desire.
- We're a small indie studio, and can only offer between $10-$20 per Hour.
Feel free to contact me on Discord:
Thanks for giving us a look!