quan314

这个skel的文件显示是2.1.27D,我用2.1.27的spine导入数据,发现网格都是缩放的,跟图片的大小变得不一致。
利用导出json的方法调整比例,也是无效果的
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
quan314

Nate

Do you mean: the 2.1.27 import worked, but your images have the wrong scale? You can specify a scale when doing the import. If you choose the right, scale your images will match. The scale you need is the scale of the atlas (assuming you unpacked an atlas).
您的意思是:2.1.27 导入有效,但您的图像比例错误? 您可以在导入时指定比例。 如果您选择正确的,缩放您的图像将匹配。 您需要的比例是地图集的比例(假设您打开了地图集)。
Nate

Nate

quan314

感谢您的回复。
但是按比例导入的操作,好像也影响不到网格。
而且这个网格看上去好像x与y的比例还不一样。
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
quan314

Nate

I see, that is very strange. Unfortunately I don't know the cause or how to fix this. If it was the same aspect ratio, it might be more likely to find a way. 2.1.27 is extremely old but I don't remember seeing this issue.
我明白了,这很奇怪。 不幸的是,我不知道原因或如何解决这个问题。 如果它是相同的纵横比,它可能更有可能找到方法。 2.1.27 非常旧,但我不记得看到过这个问题。

Are you sure your images are the right size? Do you have an atlas that works correctly with the .skel file? Did you unpack that atlas and try the resulting images?
你确定你的图片尺寸合适吗? 您是否有与 .skel 文件一起正常工作的图集? 您是否打开了该地图集并尝试了生成的图像?
Nate

Nate

quan314

用skeletonviewer或者live2dviewer打开运行是没有问题的。但是导入spine就会产生这样的变化。

---

我是用该skel对应的Atlas文件,把png解包后用的
quan314

Nate

I think what you are doing should work. It seems to be a bug in 2.1.27 binary import. I think the only option is to manually fix the meshes. Sorry I don't have a better answer!
我认为你正在做的应该工作。 这似乎是 2.1.27 二进制导入中的一个错误。 我认为唯一的选择是手动修复网格。 对不起,我没有更好的答案!
Nate

Nate

quan314

感谢您的回复。
quan314

Torna a 中国Spine用户