actor@work

Hi,

i have 2 questions:

1 - if in one scene i animated something and i forgot to create a "new animation" on the Tree view, can i create a new animation with the already animated bones?

2 - lets say i have animated a "walk cycle" in one spine scene/project
and
attack on another spine scene/project

Can i merge those 2 scenes together into a single one and if yes, what should i pay attention to?

Thanks
actor@work

Wedrownik

Hello

1. If I understood correctly, you need to have another animation with same moves like this previous to let you add something. To get this, just click "Duplicate" icon which you can find in the down right corner after click on the animation which you want to duplicate. When you do this, you will have second animation with same moves, bones etc and you will be able to change something on it.

2. I am not so sure but I am afraid you cant. You can take images from imported skeleton (for example if you import JSON to the spine) but not skeletor or animation. You may see all imported/created skeletons separated in the one project but you cant merge the. If I'm wrong, correct me please.
Wedrownik

Erikari

1. As wedrownik said, just click duplicate to create a copy of the selected animation.

2. You can mix the two animations at runtime, and see how it will look like in the preview view.

You could also duplicate the attack animation, then select all the frames in the walk animation, copy them, and paste them on the attack animation, this works best if the bones you're pasting can be independent from the already present keys on other bones, e.g. An arm and the cycle of a leg, if you empty the dope sheet for the arm bone and paste the attack animation, you'll obtain a hybrid animation.
Erikari

Erikari

Torna a Editor